alwaysdoing

Always Doing

Escapist reading for those who are always doing.

きょうは会社やすみます。
Mari Fujimura, 藤村真理

At Grave's End (Night Huntress Series #3)

At Grave's End - Jeaniene Frost I decided to go back and reread the Night Huntress series to get in the right mindset for [b:Once Burned|7039218|Once Burned (Night Prince, #1)|Jeaniene Frost|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1335738276s/7039218.jpg|7288100] and [b:One Grave at a Time|7954556|One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress, #6)|Jeaniene Frost|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1315175727s/7954556.jpg|7087991]. Unfortunately my library's ebook selection is spotty so I could only get my hands on books one and three.I love Cat and Bones when their fighting together, but this book is the start of them fighting each other all jealous-like. Here Bones' tiffs are reasonable but Cat gets huffy whenever she learns he had sex with this or that woman. He's 250 years old and you've only been together with him for a year... did you really think he would be chaste?The plot was slow until about 40% in and then things picked up wonderfully. The fight scenes are well written, though I'd appreciate it if Cat had a little more trouble killing something once in a while to add some variety if nothing else.A solid but not amazing addition to the series. Now on to book six.